You have a business and want to get in front of targeted buyers. As We Saw It is a well-established website that offers advice and valuable information to travelers. So when you work with us, it's a win-win.
Why work with us?
As We Saw It is available to showcase your brand, hotel or destination to our targeted audience. Travelers come to our site to find answers to questions like:
- Are there any decent restaurants in Panama City?
- What can I do in Amsterdam?
- What is a European river cruise like?
When you work with us therefore, we can provide the articles, social shares, videos and online exposure to show the world what you have to offer.
How can we help you?
It's not just the traffic itself; our influence and our relationship with our readers are what really maximize your ROI. Therefore, when we say we like a product or place, our readers listen, reply, engage and react. Our loyal followers have booked trips after reading our articles. We know that there is immense advertising value in our pages.
- Press trips & destination partnerships: By inviting us to your destination, on your tour or into your country, you will be hiring us to showcase our experiences using professional photography and well-written articles on our award-winning blog. Our visit will include full promotion in social media.
- Photography services. We are available to photograph your destination or establishment, or to document your tour. As PADI-certified divers, we are available for underwater photo shoots as well. Full rights to photos are available.
- Sponsored content: If you are willing to follow Google’s guidelines, we would be happy to feature your brand on our site through an article written by your team (or by us) and published on our blog.
- Social media campaigns: We can also promote your brand and @ handle on your preferred social media channels, using your specified hashtag to maximize your ROI.
- Ambassadorship programs: If you would like us to be continual ambassadors for your brand or product, let us know and we will work out a package that is mutually beneficial.
- Candid and confidential hotel reviews: In addition, we can visit your destination anonymously and provide confidential, objective feedback from a guest's point of view. This will help you ensure that nothing is being overlooked and your future guests will have an enjoyable experience and leave happy.
Note: All partnerships must be in line with AWSI’s travel style, audience interest and philosophy.
What kind of ROI can you expect?
Of course, you want people to know what you have to offer. As We Saw It covers destinations in an interesting and engaging way and we interlink articles, so readers are led to click on related stories on our blog. In addition, articles that appear on As We Saw are syndicated through Triberr and RSS.
Each month sees a phenomenal growth in visits to our website. Statistics last updated September 2017.
- Avg. unique monthly visitors: 32,000+
- Avg. monthly pageviews: 46,000+
- Newsletter subscribers: 980+
- Domain Authority: 36
- Page Authority: 46
We are very active on social media and have an organic following across a variety of different social media platforms, including Flipboard and Flickr. Also, our followers regularly share our content.
- Twitter followers: 23,800 +
- Triberr syndication reach: 90 Million+
- Facebook fans: 1,700+
- Instagram followers: 11,000+
- Pinterest reach (monthly): 115,000 +
- Klout score: 61
- YouTube views (monthly): 1,470+
Previous partnerships and promotions
Here are a few of the partners we have previously worked with. We invite you to contact us to explore how you can use our articles, photos and social media reach to enhance your business.
- Czech Tourism
- Viking River Cruises
- Visit Portugal
- Visit Costa Brava
- Failte Ireland
How to proceed?
Would you like to see your brand, logo or business appear on AWSI, or to invite us to showcase your destination to our readers?
For more exposure at affordable cost, we are ready to help through our detailed articles, high-quality photos, and targeted social media campaigns. Contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions, no obligation.