As We Saw It is an established travel blog that offers advice, inspiration and valuable information regarding destinations around the world. Our goal is to provide a go-to resource for travelers as they seek answers to questions like:
- Are there any decent restaurants in Panama City?
- What can I do in Amsterdam?
- Is it easy to live in Indonesia?
We are always looking for new things to share with our readers. We invite you to contact us to discuss how to get more exposure at minimal cost through our detailed articles, high-quality photos, and a targeted social media campaign through multiple outlets.
Partner With Us
We are open to discussing various partnership opportunities, including:
Promotional articles. We are willing to visit your destination, establishment or tour and provide a write-up on our website with plenty of photos. Our visit will include full promotion in social media.
Photography services. We are available to photograph your destination or establishment, or to document your tour. Full rights are negotiable.
Candid and confidential reviews. At your request we are willing to provide objective, one-on-one feedback from a guest’s point of view so that you can ensure that nothing is being overlooked and your future guests will have an enjoyable experience and leave happy.
What kind of ROI can you expect?
Because we do more than just write blog articles, our influence extends far beyond what our analytics reflect. We are very active on social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Our Twitter followers regularly retweet our content. Please contact us for current social media statistics.
As We Saw It is also syndicated and has a reach of over 60,000,000 for each post.
Previous Partnerships and Promotions
Here are a few of the partners we have previously worked with and the photos and stories that resulted. Other partnerships are in the works, including an underwater photo shoot with full photo rights for the destination. (We are PADI certified divers.)
- Photo gallery: Braga Catholic Shrine
- Photo gallery: Ponte do Lima
- Photo gallery: Porto
- Photo gallery: Pousadas
- What It’s Like to Stay at a Pousada
- 10 Reasons to Like Porto
- 600 Steps to Braga’s Catholic Shrine
- 5 Places to See in Guimaraes
- The Vintage House Hotel on the Douro River
Visit Costa Brava
- Photo gallery: Costa Brava
- Photo gallery: Girona
- Enjoying Catalan Food in Costa Brava
- A View of Costa Brava’s Marimurtra Botanical Garden
- Spain’s Spectacular Costa Brava Region
- Photo gallery: Waterford
- Photo gallery: Wexford
- Photo gallery: Kilkenny
- 9 Things to Do in County Wexford
- 7 Things to Do in Kilkenny, Ireland
- The Waterford Blaa – An Irish Specialty
- Visit the Waterford City Viking Triangle
- Dunbrody Country House Hotel: Foodies in Wexford
- Lyrath Estate Hotel: Luxury in Kilkenny
- The Granville Hotel: A Bit of Waterford History
For more information
To discuss how we can work together, please use our Contact Us page.